Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 11 March 2014

pop up steampunk

Here is a Pop Up Card that I found on Split Coast Stampers, and tried to make it, it took me about 2 hours what with measuring the cardstock and cutting the papers to size and then deciding what embellishments I wanted to use, I made it a bit steampunky with the Cheery Lyn Steampunk Heart and Owl, I really like these cutting dies, I used Spellbinders Spritely Sprockets for the gears which I cut out in black and used copper kindyglitz  to rub on to give a bit of sparkle I used the Ute from Tim Holtz stamp set Life's possibilities and the silver butterflies were cut from silver card stock with Joy Crafts cutting and embossing dies, I used off cuts from several of my
graphic 45 paper pads, old curiosity Shoppe, Birdsong,  and Steampunk spells, I used regular black card stock for the box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment