Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 29 March 2014

Hello

I made this card today, the inspiration came from the Sizzex site, a card made by Aida Haron, she offered a tutorial for this card.   Mine is quite a bit different in that I did not use a topper, but made
the card with all the elements on the base card, I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder "Floral Fantasy" and the flag is made from a piece of scrap paper that I had sprayed with Dylusions sprays.   The "hello" is cut from red sparkly card stock with a die that I bought on e bay, and it did not have a name, and was only in a plastic bag.   The flower is cut from dried baby wipes that I used to clean my stamps and the twine is a natural cotton made by "Comnet Sales International, this is an Australian company and the twine is available at Coles supermarket. I used Memento Ink Pad "Pear Tart" tp shade the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment