Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 8 February 2016

You're a Star

Hi there, here is a card for my fourth grandson, he was elected a school counsellor yesterday and is only 9 yrs old!!!!   I used white card stock and used an old piece of packaging that I stripped the top layer off to show the corrugations and painted it with white gesso, and stained the edges with Distress Ink "Black Soot"  I used gold card and an E press cutting die set, there are several sized stars in this set, and I used one of the Tim's Quirky Birds and coloured him with distress  pad "Faded Jeans" and Memento Ink Pad "Daffodil"  I used ranger crackle accents for the eyes and a distress marker "carved pumpkin" for his beak, the sentiment came from a free star set of stamps and stencils from Papercraft Publishing in a magazine, and I cut the banner my self and used the scor-pal for the scoring, hope you all like it and that he will too!!! thanks so much for visiting today, and your comments are always appreciated,  Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment