Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 6 February 2016

Book Week

Hi there everyone, I have been working on this scrap page all day and have just finished and I  am going to enter it into the Hawkesbury Agricultural Show in April.   The photo of two of my grandsons was taken on Book Week 2015 when they were dressing up.   For the page background I used old book pages and attached them with Ranger Glue and Seal, I made the little books from scrap paper and used Cheery Lynn Steampunk Owl Dies to cut the white owls, and the little birds are actually covering a boo boo on the page.  I got the idea for this page from Vicki at Clip N" Cuts. I used a stencil for the letters on the page and used Vintage Photo and a Black Soot for the edges, hope you all like this, and thanks for all your comments, and thanks very much for visiting, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment