Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Day 10 - Steampunk - with love

Hi there everyone, here is Day 10 of my personal challenge of using all my embossing folders, today it is "Steampunk" from the Tim Holtz Pocket watches and steampunk set.   I first used a plain white cardstock for the base, and used a piece of Silver Card from Poppy's Card and Paper set, and I embossed it with the gears, I also used a Tim
 Holtz "On the edge" cutting die, in Black card for the right hand side, and then I cut out the smaller gears that are from Memory Box "Deluxe Gear Set" and then I cut out the sentiment also in Black card from Creative Dies, which was a free die with a craft magazine, and it is from Craft stash Limited, www.craftstash.co.uk.   Hope you like this card, I have to make more male cards as we have a few male birthdays in this family in the next couple of months, Thanks so much for visiting today, and your comments are most welcome, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment