Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Thanks

This card was made today for Simon Says Stamp - Work it Wednesday - challenge, http://www.simonsaysstamp.blog.com , the challenge is a thanks card.    I used an old stamp from Tim Holtz, can't remember where I got it from or what it's name is, but it is an ATC size stamp and used Silver Acrylic Paint applied with a sponge to apply it to the stamp and stamped it on the card base, I let it dry and then used my distress inks of various blues and oranges, inked on my craft sheet and sprayed with wated and wiped the card into the inks, on allowing it to dry again I stamped the butterflies with Stazon Black Ink Pad, the butterflies are from the Kaisercraft Clear Stamp set "Tigerlily" and the sentiment is cut from black cardstock with a Memory Box cutting die "Thanks"  Thanks for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment