Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 10 October 2015

Merry & Bright

Hi all, here is my card for 52 (Christmas) card Throwdown October Colour Challenge, Blue, Purple, and some Metallic.   http://52cct.blogspot.com.au I used a white card stock for the base and one of my card toppers that I had saved from another project, it was coloured with London Blue Distress Spray (Dylusions), and I used Tim Holtz Bigz Die "Retro Ornaments" to cut all the pieces of the ornaments in various scrap papers, I have a large scrap basket and like to use any papers I can find that are suitable for cards, I used silver card for the metallic items, a corner from a free die from Australian Simply Cards Magazine, cut from a pale blue paper, and the sentiment was from an old stamp set and I cannot remember where it came from or who the manufacturer is!!!!   I used Memento Ink " Bahama Blue" and I used the same ink to shade the edges of the topper.  Hope you all like this card, and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The lovely paper pieced baubles look great combined with the blue spritzy effect. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blue background and the pretty baubles - thanks for joining us at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas baubles! Lovely papers too. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete