Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 13 September 2015

Tidings of Joy

Hi there, here is another card  made with the window die, this one is looking in the window,
I used a mask for the area behind the window, and used home made texture paste, coloured with Jo Sonja water colour acrylic, as I didn't have a brown colour in my distress inks that was right for the bricks, and I used a Twiddly Winks stencil for the bricks, after they dried I pulled the mask off and used stamps from a very old set of Christmas Stamps, sorry I don't have the packaging to show who the manufacturer is.   A My favourite Things Cutting Die was used for the greenery and a Memory Box Cutting Die for the fence, and I coloured Santa and the little tree with a selection of Distress Inks. Hope you all like this card, I am pretty happy with, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment