Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 19 September 2015

merry christmas for a man

Hi everyone, Here is a card for this week's challenge at 52 (Christmas) card throwdown, http://52cct.blogspot.com.au I finally caved in and bought these quirky bird stamps from Tim Holtz, I do love them and made this card for a man for Christmas, I used a Cage Wire Stencil from Twiddleybitz , www.twiddleybitz.com I have used this cage wire often, and I used Distress ink pad Evergreen bough using different pressure with a blending tool, this was to give me different shades of the green back ground, I coloured the bird with Distress inks "Spun Sugar" and "Antique Linen" and used some googly eyes that I have in my stash for his eyes, and I hand cut the"santa hat" and glued some cotton wool for the bobble and around the bottom of the hat.  The stack of presents stamp which was bought from a garage sale and was coloured with generic markers, the sentiment stamp has been in my stash for ages, hope you all like this card, and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

4 comments:

  1. I can see why you caved and bought this super quirky bird image Jasann - he's fab! Love his googly eyes too. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week, hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your "crazy" Christmas Card - thanks for joining us at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sympa et si drôle Jasann, j'adore ce côté plein d'humour, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The background is perfectly done and I adore that crazy bird with his Santa hat! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete