Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 6 September 2015

Naughty or Nice

Naughty or Nice - this is a card I made yesterday to enter into the 52 (Christmas) card throwdown - September Sketch Challenge, http://52cct.blgspot.com.au, I used one of my backgrounds that I had made a couple of days ago for the base of the topper, and used scraps out of my scrap basket for the strips across the card, cut with a Nellie Snellon die, I used a couture die, to cut the back piece behind the Julie Nutting doll, which was stamped and paper pierced after being coloured with Faber-Castille water colour pencils ie" all the flesh and hair, I used a gel pen to colour the glittery shoes and around the neckline, sleeves, waistband and top and bottom of the skirt frill and of course, the shoes which in real life a very glittery and the little laces tied in a bow.   I used Kaisercraft Basics red stick on rhinestones for the pompom on the hat and the necklace.    I cut some small wings from the CheeryLynn cutting die, and then had to cut them down again to fit, but I think they do now!!  Hope you all like it, and thanks for visiting today, kind regards, Jasann  PS: the stamping was done with a Stazon Black stamp pad!! I am also entering this into the Christmas stampin challenge: http://christmasstampin.blogspot.com,au/2015/09/christmas-stampin-all-year-long.html

3 comments:

  1. love your paper doll - thanks for sharing your project at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très moderne et un style original, ton interprétation du sketch me plait beaucoup, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct et CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your take on the sketch and the lovely paper doll. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete