Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 6 June 2015

Sparkle and shimmer

Hi everyone, welcome, hope you enjoyed the lovely sunny day today.   I made this card to enter into the Merry Monday Challenge #161, "Sparkle, Shimmer and/or bling"  http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au. I used a green cardstock for the base and used a cuttlebug embossing folder that I bought at a garage sale, so I don't know the name of it, but it has Christmas numbers, ornaments etc., I shaded the edges and other elements on the folder with "Evergreen Bough" distress ink from Tim Holtz.   I used the mini Pine Tree and the upright deer from Reindeer Flight, both these cutting dies are from Tim Holtz also. I used a light green glitter card and a gold corrugated card for the pine trees, and the deer I stamped with a Stampendous stamp, Music with Vintage Photo ink which is also from Tim Holtz.  I attached these to the card with dimensional tape.  I used a little red rhinestone on the dears nose, and a black stabile pen for the eye.   I am happy with this one,  Thanks for visiting, Jasann

2 comments:

  1. Sweet design Jasann, love the sparkly trees and Rudolph's shiny red nose. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudolph's nose is so adorable and love how you added the two trees to your design. Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete