Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 15 June 2015

Hello

Hello everyone, here is todays card, the inspiration is from Brenda at Bumblebees and Butterflies, although my card is nothing like hers the general shapes are similar, so thanks Brenda, I used a pale yellow card base with a white topper that was sprayed with a dark yellow, home made spray, and vintage photo spray I also stamped the stamp pad, vintage photo, on the topper, I cut out the frame and also cut the birdcage with Tim Holtz mini movers die and the bird also, I shaded all around the pieces with the vintage photo ink pad, I used walnut stain and antique bronze stains on the birdcage and cut the Hello out with an Elizabeth Crafts cutting die, the bird was coloured with vintage photo put on with a finger dabber, and I  used ranger liquid perfect pearls for the birds eye and the corner accents, I also sprayed the card with a gold spray.    hope you like it, and thanks for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment