Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 8 November 2014

Gift Card holders

Hi there everyone, here are some gift card holders/envelopes I made this morning, together with the tag, I cut the card 8-1/2" x 5-1/2, and scored one end at 2" and the other at 2-1/2" and folded the 2-1/2" end over and secured with double sided tape and then attached Christmas designer paper from a pad that I received with a magazine a couple of years ago, I made a belly band and attached reindeers from Reindeer Flight Tim Holtz Bigz cutting die and on the other I made a little Christmas card cut with the Spellbinders banner die the second smallest one, and for the tag I cut these out of the spare card that was left over from the envelopes and used a silver gel pen to draw the faux stitching and cut silver and light green glitter card snowflakes Sizzex number 17,  I am happy how these turned out and the boys should like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment