Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 30 October 2014

Christmas Tags


Hi there everyone, just made a couple of Christmas Tags because I have quite a lot of offcuts of Christmas paper, and thought this might be the thing to do with it.   The first one is a green paper with pink dots, and I used the Sizzex embossing folder "Snowflakes" and a "Happy Christmas" cut from the free die that came with issue 73 of Australian Simply Cards using the gold foil that comes on the butter container, I never throw anything out if it can be used for card making!!!   and I used some green lace across the bottom that I had bought at a local Op Shop.   The second tag has two pieces of Christmas Paper that I pulled out of my Christmas Drawer, and a Christmas Tree cut with a free die also from Australian Simply cards, I can't remember which issue it was, but I think it came before last Christmas, and the pine is also cut with a Marianne's creatable die that I have had for ages, these were both cut from Glitter Card.   the ribbons have been dyed with Dyan Revealey sprays.

No comments:

Post a Comment