Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 12 October 2014

Black and orange

Hi all, hope you are all having a good day!  I made this card this morning to enter into the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 154, Black and Orange. http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com.au   I used a black cardstock for the card and used an orange and black paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper pad, and cut a picket fence, cheery lynn B123, and an owl cheery lynn B383, this is the small owl, there are two in the packet, I hand cut the branch the owl is sitting on, I used a Sizzex set Retro Halloween to stamp and cut the cat,  and I used the orange pumpkins and smiling moon from some Halloween paper that I downloaded from the net in 2012, and I forgot to note where it came from, so if you know you designed it, thank you.   I really like the smiling pumpkins!

3 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous black and orange theme card! I especially love the black cat on the picket fence and sweet owl hanging out above! Thanks for playing in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasann what a fun card with the cat climbing over the fence and the cute owl keep a eye on him. Thanks for taking part in our Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of Luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, love those pumpkins and the smiling moon. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete