Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Happy Birthday flags

Inspiration for this card came from Scraps of Life who used the Graphic 45 papers, Bohemian Bazaar, and even though I have this paper I need to
use up a lot of paper packs that I have had for ages
I used for the background paper a sheet from the
Bo Bunny 6" x 6" pack "Timepiece Collection",
I do like this paper!  and the red flag is some
corrugated that I have only a little bit left and the flags
were from several little scraps.   I used a yellow and
two green buttons from my stash and the twine is from my stash, I bought some from Coles supermarket and it is lasting and lasting, the Red ribbon is grosgrain and I also had it in my stash.  I really enjoyed making this card, and it will look terrific when I make it in the bohemian bazaar paper,the Happy Birthday stamp I have also had in my stash for ages, it is a favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment