Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 27 July 2013

Gift Box

The inspiration for this gift box
came from a utube video from Dawm5377, her web site is:
http://dawnsstampingthoughts.net/stampinup-201314-annual-catalogue-html, she used a different colour and a different front on the card, but I didn't have all the stampinup products and just used what I have.  I used an orange thick card stock and cut the top and the bottom to Dawns instructions and used a Spellbinder cutting die - the largest oblong and used a greenie paper to cut the flourish which is a Fancy That Flourish, and I used the orange paper to cut out the Mini royal Roses which are a Die-namics cutting die, I really like these roses! The Happy Birthday was cut from the same paper as the roses and is a Marianne Creatables cutting die.

No comments:

Post a Comment