Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 18 July 2013

chapel card No:1

The other day I received two new cutting dies that I had ordered from Fat Cats who are in Toowoomba, Qld.   The first one was the Marianne Creatable Chapel, and the other one was the Die-Namics Mini roses.   I originally wanted the Chapel die to make a confirmation card for one of my grandsons, but that will be next year so I made a Christmas card, and used some left over Christmas paper, the green with the gold stars against the red card stock, I cut the chapel out of white card stock and used pale lemon paper for the back of the windows, I used a paper doily folded into a triangle for the lower left corner and used a "Fancy That" flourish to cut out the green pieces the mini roses were cut out of white copy paper, and they turned out lovely,.   I used a little reindeer, I think it is a Martha Stewart, but am not sure because it was a gift from my friend Helen.   The inside is embossed with Sizzex embossing folder "Snow Flurries" and I used a larger reindeer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment