Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 26 April 2013

"Cool Dude"

I cut this card with the Sizzix Karen Burnistone die Accordian /Album 3D Bigz cutting die.
 This is a fun die to use, I used Tim Holtz embossing folder with Kitchen Aluminium Foil for the centre pieces, "Riveted Metal", and a new Tim Holtz stamp, I think he is called "Watch Man"  which I coloured him in with Faber-Castell water colour pencils, on the second page I used another new stamp "Gears", and I attached a silver chain between the first page and the second held in which brads and I hung a watch from my stash at the end of the chain on the second page, on the third page I cut out stamped pen nibs from Tim's stamps "curious possibility" as is the last page with the three Top Hatted Men
and I stamped "Cool Dude" with an alpha set
that I have had for a long time. and a Happy Birthday
from a Fiskars Die that I have also had for a long time, had fun with this but it did take me several hours to do it, I just hope the reciepent will like it. After looking at this card after I posted it, I got out my Tim Holtz distress ink and used "walnut" to colour the man and the gears, it gives a darker and better image.

No comments:

Post a Comment