Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 20 April 2013

accordian Mother's Day Cards

I recently was able to buy the Karen Burniston Accordion Die and looked on Karen's blogspot, for the tutorial for making this card/album.   It is fascinating to make, I wanted to make an album/card for my daughter and daughter in law for Mother's Day and made my first samples.   I used Bright Pink cardstock and also acrylic left over from a package that I had kept for "in case",   It made great inside pages for the butterflies that I cut from various dies, ie: spellbinders and Marianne creatables.   I think they turned out ok, will continue to practise with this die, I found with the acrylic that I had to use hot glue gun instead of the glue dots/double

sided tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment