Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 18 June 2012

Show a bit of Brown

I made this card today from inspiration recieved from Shellyhickox.blogspot.com, she makes beautiful cards!!!   I made this card for Simon Says Stamp challenge show a bit of brown.   I used white card stock with stamps from tim Holtz "life's possibilities", "lost and found", a tim holtz ticket," SOAR'" and a tim holtz flying clock.I used card paper pad 6-1/2" kaisercraft black and white "Timeless".  I used tim holtz distress pad "Vintage Photo" for most of the stamping except the unbrella man, who I stamped in Back, I used Provocraft embossing folder "Diamonds in the rough" and used the vintage photo colour to lightly stain the embossed sections, I cut out the small flags myself from Brown card stock, and printed "Hello", it is a gate fold card as I am trying out new shapes.

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely card. You are right...Shelly does make beautiful cards and everything else! :) Your card is wonderful! I love the little bunting that strings across once the card is opened out. Love your stamping as well. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - the way to have put you banner from one side to the other looks great.

    ReplyDelete