Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Pop up card

 I saw a beautiful card on Stamptramp website,
lovely cards by ShellyHickox.blogspot.com, where she made a beautiful card with the Sizzex Popup Die.   As I am on a limited income I wasn't able to buy this die as by the time I bought the die, the pad and the plates it would have cost over $65. and I did not want to pay that for something I would not use too much, so anyway played around and found a pop up on load of scrap.com website  that would pop  so here it is.  I made the card with black cardstock, and used the embossing folder Tim Holtz Sizzex Steampunk set and coloured it with a silver ink pad, I used the Tim Holtz magnet die "Mini gears", and
Spellbinders "Spritely Sprockets", and the paper I used is from a Kaiser craft 6-1/2" pad,
Black & White Timeless. I used the Tim Holtz
Clock in silver card stock, not a patch on Shelly's, but it satisfactory for a newbe.

No comments:

Post a Comment