Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 26 June 2012

"25th" "Depth of Distress"

This card was made yesterday to be entered into the challenge on Simon Says Stamp "Depth of Distress", it is a Christmas card to go into this years stash.   I used plain white card stock and the music is "Music Score" from Stampendous, one of my favourite stamps, and the "Merry Christmas" is a Kaiser Craft from "Tis the Season" and stamped with Tim Holtz distress ink pad "Vintage Photo", the tree and holly are cut from Tim's Mini Cutting Die "Holly and tree", another favourite, the fence is also a Tim Holtz cutting die "Iron Fence", the "25" was cut from a Fiskar's cutting stencil the sparkle is a Kindy Glitz  "Chrystalina , and the santa picture is from a 6 x 6 paper pad from Meg's Garden "A Vintage Christmas. The edge of the card was rubbed with a light red colour from an ink pad I have had in my stash for a long time. I really enjoyed making this card

No comments:

Post a Comment