Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Joy

Hi there everyone, here is a card I made today to enter into the Merry Monday Challenge #218 (plaid).http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com. I used red cardstock from Quill for the base of the card and a white piece from my scrap box which I embossed with Tim Holtz "Holiday Words, this is my 36th Embossing Folder I am using in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders, as I am sure I have a few which I haven't used yet!!!, I used the red plaid from the Graphic 45 "St.Nicholas collection and also the santa image came from that pad, and the green plaid came from the Graphic 45 "Good Ol Sports" it was the last piece I had left, and I cut the flags by hand and put clear rhinestones on the top and cut the sentiment with a very old alphabet die. I rounded the corners of the white card with an old corner punch.  Hope you like this card, and as always your comments are gratefully appreciated, thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card with those plaid banners and background. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete