Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 3 October 2016

Elves

Hello there everyone, Here is a card I made today to enter into the Merry Monday Challenge #216, add an Elf to your project.     http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au,   I used a Green and White Cardstock from Quill, and put two little elves on my card, stamped with a very old stamp that has been in my stash forever, and coloured them with a mixture of Gel Pens and Faber-Castelle Water Colour Pencils, and I masked them and used two Tim Holtz Stencils "Latticework" and "Holly Bough" with Peeled Paint distress ink pad, and I used a red gel pen for the holly berries, and I used Barn Door distress ink for the sentiment "Joy" which was on the same stamp set as the elf.    Hope you all like it, and as always your comments are gratefully received, and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

4 comments:

  1. Oh cute little elves. I don't have any of those so can't enter this week. Hope all is well your end.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little elf duo, Jasann - just love them with the partial stencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these little elves. They look like they could be up to some mischief.

    ReplyDelete