Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 10 July 2016

Seasons greetings

Hi there everyone, here is a Christmas Card that I saw on the net, but cannot remember who posted it, if you know who you are, thanks very much for the inspiration!!   I used plain white cardstock for the base and used a Tim Holtz stencil "Stars" with Memento ink pad "Canteloupe" and then cut out the die cuts from an old package which had a nice pattern on it.  The snowflake I cut out two Sizzix snowflakes No 17 and three of the Tim Holtz "Retro Christmas Ornaments" and put the stars on the ornaments and then put texture paste on the snowflakes and on the top of the ornaments, and after they dried I attached them to the card, and cut out the sentiment out of gold card from Poppy's Crafts.  I am entering this card in Merry Monday "Christmas in Summer Link Up" http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au thanks so much for visiting me today, and as always your comments are greatly appreciated, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment