Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 2 July 2016

Christmas Tree

Good Morning everyone, here is a card I made this morning to enter into the 52 (Christmas) card throwdown July Sketch Challenge, http://52cct.blogspot.com.au I used white cardstock for the base and the Christmas Tree was a gift from one of my friends, it was in white and I used my air brush with a distress marker, "Cracked Pistachio" and shaded the edges with distress ink pad "Peeled Paint" and I cut out a circle of red striped paper from a Kaisercraft 6-1/2" paper Pad "Yuletide" and the sentiment was cut from a Creative Die that I received free with Australian Simply Cards, I did have to use a shim with this die but when I did it cut perfectly, I also used three little silver stars that have been hanging around in my stash for ages, and I shaded the edges of the circle and the card with Distress ink pad "Barn Door", hope you like this card, and as always your comments are greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the tree against the striped paper. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete