Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 27 December 2014

Thanks

Hi Everyone, I haven't posted recently as I have been in Queensland visiting my beautiful daughter and her family for Christmas, and found inspiration for this card from Shari Carroll and thought it would be an excellent design card to send to my daughter and her family because I had a lovely time, I used a white card base with an old "Thanks" stamp, I cannot remember where it came from and I stamped it in several Memento colours, and used the Memory Box cutting die to cut out the "Thanks" and cut out three pieces and stuck them together and also cut the thanks into the card, and then added the insert "Thanks" into the card, where I think it looks pretty good, I also added several coloured sequins for interest.   Hope you all like this,  and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year!!!!   Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment