Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 28 December 2014

Steampunk Birthday

Hi there everyone, todays card is for a male relative who is having a birthday, I used black cardstock in a square 5-3/4, and used some old corrugated packaging which I cut to size and tore off all the siding and painted it with white gesso, when it dried I shaded the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and used a Cheery Lynn corner which I shaded with Distress Stain in Antiqued Bronze, I used this stain on the Umbrella Man and the "40" also the plaque behind the numbers, I used a white gel pen to outline the umbrella, the man, and the numbers, the clock is the Weathered Clock die and the gears are Cheery Lynn.   I am hoping our guy will like this card, I have made a pocket on the inside with Graphic 45 "Good ol" Sports" paper for the gift card to be inserted.    Thanks for popping in!!  and hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment