Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 2 April 2014

More than one score

I made this card this evening to enter into the Scor-pal challenge "More than one score"   I made a trifold card with white cardstock for the base of the card, with pale turquoise blue designer card the interior back section and also on the front folds, I tied a pale grey satin ribbon around the left hand side and tied a bow, and I cut two little squares, one white and the top one the same designer card and I used a cuttlebug set of dies "scallop squares" to cut them, and I used a yellow button with turquoise crochet cotton to go on top of the squares as an "accent" I took this photo in the evening and was not able to get a very good photo, although I had about 5 tries, this one is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment