Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Three Kings, Christmas Post Card and Merry Christmas

 These three cards were made this morning after
I had done a heap of washing, vaccuming, dusting, etc., and I needed the "ME" time, the first card "Three Kings" was made with the Cuttlebug embossing folder of the same name,
I used Bahama Blue ink pad from Memento on the deboss side of the folder.
 This card was made with green card stock,
and I used red cardstock for the card behind the
white post card which I made with the Postcard stamp from Tim Holtz "The Journey" set and the
Christmas came from an old 6 x 6 pad, 25th December.   The other stamps are from an old fiskars set that I have had for ages.







This card was made with green cardstock, and
scrap Christmas designer paper that I have had
for ages, as I said yesterday I have heaps of scraps, still to use, the ornament was also cut
from scrap paper with a Marianne's Creatable die
and the Merry Christmas also came from an old pad.   I am hoeing through the making of Christmas Cards but I still have about 26 to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment