Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 30 September 2013

Christmas Postcard and Christmas Ornament Card

 I made these cards this afternoon, with green cardstock for the background and used various Christmas paper that was left over from last year, I have heaps of left over Christmas paper, probably enough to do the next couple of years, on the Postcard card I used red card stock for the area behind the post card which is made from white card stock with the postcard stamp from Tim Holtz stamp set "The Journey" and the gift and postcard lines from an old fiskars stamp set that I have had for years, the "To and From"  are hand written with black pencil, On the ornament card I used scraps again and embossed the "Polka Dots" with a cuttlebug embossing folder, and the ornament I used a Marianne's die with scrap red card stock and used a red ribbon from my stash and the Merry Christmas is also  a Marianne's die also in red cardstock.   I enjoyed making these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment