Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 17 May 2013

The Watch Man

 I made this card for one of Dennis' mates birthday, I used Tim Holtz embossing folder "Bottle Caps" and also used the embossing diffuser to make the oval in the middle of the card, and stamped Tim's "the watch man" from "stampers anonymous" and coloured the edges of the card with Tim's Distress ink pad "Vintage Photo" and the man with Distress Stain "Walnut"  the shirt and waistcoat and hat band and face and hands were coloured with Faber-Castell water colour pencils, and the gold chain and centre of the watch was coloured with a gel pen,   The inside of the card was also embossed with "Bottle Caps" and I also used the diffuser for the oval, the stamp I used was Tim's Visual artistry "Life's Possibilities"  and used the same ink pad for the shading.   I hope he likes this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment