Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 23 May 2013

Recycled Gift Bag

Here is a gift bag that I have recycled or  (upcycled) as they say today, I put red card stock on the card and corrugated packaging that I cut and tore so that the corrugations can be seen, I painted this with "cool red" water colour paint from Chromacryl, this is an acrylic paint.   The Bird cage and bird are from Tim Holtz "Mini bird and cage" Movers and Shapers Cutting die, the red flowers were cut from red card stock, Die-namics, "Prima donna Petals", and "Hibiscus"  the lace is cut from Nellies Multi Frames "MFD 023" The white rose I hand made from white copy paper. I put the same pattern on both sides of the bag.

1 comment:

  1. Great re-purpose! I hate throwing out those perfectly good bags! Love how you added the cardboard too.

    ReplyDelete