Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 9 November 2012

Stand up Card ( POP UP)

This is the second card I made today, it is a standup card. I got the inspiration from the Stamping, Papercraft and Cardmaking magazine , vol 18, No.11, and the instructions from Creative Cardmaking Issue 40.  I embossed the base with a floral cuttlebug embossing folder and cut the tag from a template for a tryptch card that I got from Milo Lilja http://milolilja.net, I cut a window  with a Sizzix Movers & Shapers die "window panes" that I have had in my stash of cutting dies for a long time, I used the Marianne die "Pointsettia" to cut out the flower and backed the window with small christmassy images.I used red Kindy Glitz for the sparkle
around the edges, it was an interesting card to
make.

No comments:

Post a Comment