Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 17 November 2012

Christmas tree card 2

 Here is a new Christmas Tree card, the inspiration is from www.stampwithtami.com she has a video on her site, and I covered the front of the card with some scrap pink christmas paper and used the largest cutting die from Spellbinders Nestabilities small classic scalloped rectangles for the sparkly pink square, I cut one of Tim Holtz "Reindeer Flight" and edged it with Vintage Photo distress ink and used a kaisercraft basic stick on pearl for the eye.  I used a quickutz die for the Merry Christmas and the paper at the back of that was a scrap from   6 x 6" paper pad from a "Hot off the Press" "Forever Christmas"
pad, for the inside I used the green card stock, to Tami's instructions and used scrap paper for each side of the inside of the card, I will probably make some more of these where I get the tree less crooked.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment