Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 6 July 2012

"Tag"

I made this tag card today for the challenge on Simon Says Stamp "Tag".  I got the inspiration for this card from Creative Cardmaking  Magazine from the UK, it is a pop up style card, with the tag inside, and you pull it up and it sits in the base.   I used red card stock for the background of the card with Bo Bunny Paper "Believe", I used the gingerbread people cutting die from the Quickutz set "Jolly", and the pointsettia is from Marianne's creative dies.  and the Christmas ticket is from a RAK from my friend Meg.  When the card is closed it will fit into a regular envelope and when the tag is pulled up it will stand in the base.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that Bo Bunny paper and I threw it in my cart on SSS, it seems like I should get it together earlier this year for Christmas! :)

    xo, Kristina
    Sharing bloggy love from SSS challenge
    Come by and see me sometime!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete