Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 21 July 2012

Christmas cards

I made these three Christmas Cards yesterday, and I thought I might not have much time for crafting in the next few days, so I made these three.   I used plain white card stock for the card number 1, I used Green Bo Bunny "Believe" and Kaisercraft "December 25th"papers and Tim Holtz Mini Movers die Holly and his Reindeer Flight cutting dies and used a Nellie Snellon edge die also I used Vintage Photo ink for the edging of the reindeer with Kaiser basics flat backed stick on pearls.

For Card number 2, I used Kaiser craft "December 25th" paper for the background and used a Marianne's creatables cutting die for the Pointsettia and the lovely corner, I just love these corners, they are so pretty, I used plain red card stock for the edging and the lace across the lower part was made with a Nellie Snellon edging die and the sentiment was out of a Christmas pack. I used kindy Glitz for the sparkle on the pointsettia.


























On number 3, I used a left over from some Bo Bunny christmas paper and also the Kaiser craft and some red card stock for the bottom edge and used Tim Hotz Mini movers cutting dies "Pine tree and Holly" for the three trees, and the greetings came from a paper pack, I used Kindy Glitz in Green for the sparkle on the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment