Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 3 December 2016

Happy Birthday

 Hi there everyone, here is a card I made this morning the dies and embossing folder both came from the Magazine Simply Cards from Practical Papercraft International Ltd., I used an old piece of paper from an 8* x 8' paper pad from Cre8tiv which I bought some years ago from K Mart, for the background wallpaper.     The doily was cut with Tim Holtz "Distressed Doily" die, which I have also had for a long time and I shaded it with Distress Ink Pad "Faded Jeans"  and the oddments of paper were from my scrap basket, and I stamped the sentiment with "Faded Jeans" and also shaded the inside embossing folder (my 39th in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders) and I thought it looked good for the inside of the card, thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment