Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 23 August 2016

St. Nicholas

Hi there, this is the 32nd embossing folder I have used in my personal challenge to use all my emb.folders, as I have got quite a few of them and want to use them all.   This card was embossed with the Darice emb.folder "sweet music" this is one I bought a long time ago, I think maybe when I first bought my Big Shot!!    I used white cardstock for the base and shaded it with Distress Vintage Photo with a blending tool.    I also used some paper from an old Kaisercraft Christmas paper pad for the next layer and an old Tim Holtz die "Doily", which I attached down the underside of the paper which I distressed with Tim's Distress tool, then I used a scrap of red cardstock to go under the St.Nicholas paper which I got in the new Graphic 45 12 x 12" paper pad, and then I cut out two stars with a punch and some numbers (25) from my stash, and stamped a red Merry Christmas with distress "Barn Door" and  ink pad and  shaded all around the edges with the vintage photo.  Hope you will like this card, and thanks for all your comments, appreciate them, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment