Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 29 April 2016

love

 Hi there everyone, here are two cards I made today of similar design, I saw a similar card on the net and that is where I got the inspiration for this card, and I cannot remember who the lady was who made the original, but if you know it is you, Thank you very much!!  I used gold card and white card for the top and embossed it with Darice Embossing Folder "Wood Grain" I have had this embossing folder for ages and have used it quite a lot, I shaded the folder with Memento Ink Pad, Bermuda Blue, and used a blending tool and I cut out a gold heart with one of the Poppy Dies, and also cut a flower from white felt that was a gift from my friend Beatrice, and also shaded it with the Bermuda blue, and on one card I used blue rhinestone flowers for the accents and on the other I used a blue dragonfly brad, I used Tim's Bigz die "Tattered Florals" to cut out the flower and stuck it all toget with Hot Glue, this is the 24th card using an embossing folder in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders, hope you all like it and as always your comments are always greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment