Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 7 March 2016

Christmas Dove

Hi there everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day today, here in Australia it is Autumn, and we are having a beautiful hot day.   This card I made today to enter into the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge, http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au "Buttons, and also entering into the 52 (Christmas) card throwdown, http://52cct.blogspot.com.au, March Sketch Challenge. I made two of these cards, one for myself and one for the charity box, I used a white cardstock for the base and then used papers from Kaisercraft 6-1/2" paper pad "Yuletide" and the red white and striped papers are from my "stash"  I used a Couture cutting die "Circle" to cut the white paper and an old Sizzex die "Dove" and some red buttons from my "stash" , I distressed the top and bottom of the black and white paper for some contrast.   Hope you all like this card, and as always your comments are always most welcome, thanks for visiting today, Jasann

7 comments:

  1. Love the dove and the red buttons, Jasann! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and really lovely take on the sketch! :)
    Thanks for joining us at 52CCT. Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty card Jasann, I love the patterned dove. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. The colors you chose are lovely. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas dove! Great button treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jasann what unusual colours for a Christmas card... You are clearly in an Autumnal mood today. I like your patterned dove, I would never have thought of doing that. I do like how you made two and gave one to a charity... What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the patterned dove Jasann, thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete