Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 29 August 2015

Star

Hi there everyone, here is a card I am going to enter into the 52 (Christmas) card throwdown, http://52cct.blogspot.com.au , it is for the August Sketch, and I picked challenge, I used January 2015 sketch.  I used Green Cardstock and shaded with Peel Paint and used two pieces of designer paper that was in my

scrap box,  I used a star die and a tag die that came free with Australia Simply Cards Magazine.   On the red paper I dry embossed with a Sizzex embossing folder "Christmas Numbers", and left the green side plain, on the red side I silver embossed the numbers with Distress Silver Embossing Powder.   Hope you like this one, and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

3 comments:

  1. Very cool and stylish card! I love the divided background, combined with the star and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the distressed embossing. Great use of our January 2015 sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the embossed background and it's a super take on the January 2015 sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete