Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 11 May 2015

Merry Christmas

Hi there everyone, here is another Christmas Card I made today, I have used green cardstock and pink paper from Lily of the Valley 8" x 8" paper selection "Bonnets and Bowties" and the yellow is from an 8" x 8" matchmakers textured cardstock stack, this one I bought at Big W, I used Tim Holtz distressing tool to distress the edges of the Pink and Blue papers, and I used a Christmas tree stamp from an old unnamed stamp set with Tim Holtz mini ink pad "evergreen bough" and the sentiment came from the same stamp set and I embossed it with Tim Holtz gold embossing powder, I am entering this in to the challenge at 52 (Christmas) card throwdown "May colour challenge" Pink, Green and Yellow'
http://52cct.blogspot.com.au

3 comments:

  1. A lovely, distressed look. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamping on the textured cardstock gives a distressed look to the image, coordinating nicely with the distressed edges of the layers on your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at 52CCT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. you did a great job with our color challenge at 52 CCT
    Thanks for joining us
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete