Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 16 August 2014

Yellow grasses

Hi everyone, hope you are having a good day, here is todays card, it is a 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" card and I used Tim Holtz mini distress ink pad "scattered straw" to shade around the edges if all three layers of this card, I also used the same ink pad to stamp the grasses that are in the same stamp pack which was actually the first stamps I bought, but I have lost the packaging so I don't know who was the manufacturer, so this stamp set is about 25 years old and is still one of my favourites.   I used ordinary twine bought from the supermarket and sprayed Perfect Pearls Spray "Sunflower Sparkle" to give the card some shine.   I am quite happy with this card.   Hope you all like it>

No comments:

Post a Comment