Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 2 July 2014

album cover

 Here is the album cover I made yesterday, I used ordinary corrugated packing cardboard, and painted it with white gesso, I then used a tim Holtz stencil "rays" for the sun and a tiddlywinks stencil "cage wire" with white textured paste, I used a white doily stained with yellow paint, I also painted the rays with the same yellow and on the doily I used Cheery Lynn grasses die cuts on the doily, I used a Tim Holtz movers and shapers mini birdcage and bird, I used a Cheery Lynn Fence cutting die, I used a mixture of Spellbinders rose die and Marianne's creatable die "English Rose" to make the flowers from Graphic 45 paper, scraps that '
I had left over from other projects,
I stamped several balloons from
Hampton and Heidi Grace stamps,and an scrap "eye glasses" from "The old Curiosity Shoppe" this is the album front cover.
The back cover Is also covered with white gesso and I used a couple of Tim Holtz "frameworks" die cuts, a Tim stencil "measured" with walnut stain distress stain, I stamped the top hat from Hampton stamps and used a Dyan Reaveley stencil to paint the green leaves I also used another Tim Stencil "Doily" with texture paste. I used a variety of ribbons to tie on the rings on the spine.  I am going to add more with some little charms and beads. the butterflies are cut from Graphic 45 "the old curiosity shoppe"

No comments:

Post a Comment