Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 1 June 2014

anything goes

I made this card today for my daughter and her family who going on a camping trip at "the top end" of Australia.  I used a map of the area at the back of the card and used some little paper die cuts "family life & together that I had in my stash for ages,  I used Tim Holtz Jalopy die for the car and used photo's to put in the various windows behind a piece of acrylic for the windows, I used some silver KindyGlitz for the mudguards and centre of the wheels and used a silver gel pen for the rest of the decorations on the car.   I used a flower in a pot for the front of the fence which was cut from a Cheery Lynn border die, the flower pot was a gift from a friend, the bicycle was cut from a Die-Versions die and I used a light blue spotted paper, the grass is also a Cheery Lynn border cie. The style of the card is a "bendi card" and it was Rebecca from Paper Primrose in her e mail, newsletter, of 23/2/14, http://paperprimrose.com/  who showed this style of card with the measurements.  All the sentiments ie: the to and from and happy holiday etc were computer generated, cut out and stick on the back of the card. I am entering this card into the Wednesdays Challenge at Simon Says Stamp, http://simonsaysstamp.com/wednesdayschallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-4/

2 comments:

  1. So cute - love the faces in the car! Love the curved fence and bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Jasann! I love all the dimension and the whole scene you created. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete