Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 20 May 2014

tag

Hi there, I made this tag today for the Craft Hoarders Anonymous
Challenge Blog, Challenge 8, "Show us some metal or glass" http://gloriadesignschallenge.blogspot.com.au
I chose to show metal in the form of a lovely metal flower, that was
a gift and I have been hoarding it waiting for a suitable place for
it to go.   I stencilled the background with a Tim Holtz stencil
"Burlap" and used distress ink pads "evergreen bough" and "vintage
photo", I also used Tim's Frameworks cutting die "Trellis"
and used yellow card stock for the centres after I had stained the
framework with "Walnut Stain"   I stained the seam binding with
distress inks, evergreen bough and Vintage photo.   I am quite happy with the result, because I don't
usually make tags

11 comments:

  1. great tag!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag! The metal piece you chose is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and colorful tag. . love the metallic embellishments and the seam binding ties!! Lovely work! Thanks for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag...thanks for sharing with us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture in your tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layers and metal.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag! Great job! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect entry. You were hoarding that fabulous flower just so you could make a tag for this challenge. Tags are so much fun because you can try out little experiments that may, or may not, go on a bigger project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I love a tag! This one is extra wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete