Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 9 December 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi there, I haven't posted for a while because Life got in the way of Crafting, but here I am again, able to spend time playing with paper.  Today I made a birthday card that was inspired by Kim Blundell from http://www.uniquesprappiness.com, where she made a gift box for a Christmas gift, but I decided that I would change it and make a birthday card using a similar colourway and here it is, I used buttons from my button box and a scrap of ribbon I found in my ribbon box and a tiny doily that was a gift from a friend, I made the rose from a die from Die-Namics, Royal Mini Rose in white and used an old Fiskars stamp for the sentiment. The photo colour is not good because I have the house locked up and the air conditioner on because of the heat and had to put the light on because when I used the flash it bleached out all the colour.  Thanks Kim for your inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasann, thank you so much for the shout out. Your card looks great. Now following you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. {{hugs}} Kimi xx

    ReplyDelete