Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 3 December 2012

My First Stage Card

I found an e mail in my box this morning with a Karen Burniston stage card, www.karenburinston.com, and I do not have any of the Sizzex PopnCuts dies as they are a bit expensive for me, so I looked on www.splitcoaststampers.com and found a tutorial for a stage pop up card, and here is my first trial, the blue tree and the little owl are on a lean to the right, maybe they were embibing at christmas, I used scrap paper and stamped a reindeer on the back of the inside, and used a Merry  Christmas stamp for the front, these stamps were freebies with Australian Simply cards kit.   I like the idea of this card so am going to keep on practising so I am ready for Christmas next year.!!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love that owl, he is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, jasann--you make me want to try, too!!!

    And thank you for your visit, I really appreciate it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete